What I Believe

Monday, December 13, 2010

Blustery Day in Georgia

It is as cold as it has been in a very long time  in Georgia.  It snowed yesterday and it wasn't even January.  It snowed our first year here in Bethlehem/Bold Springs back in 1993.  It snowed on Halloween of 1993 and on Christmas Day 1993.  We had just moved in with the girls.  Eliza was 5, Emma was 2 and Elle was 3 months old when it snowed. There were otter swimming and playing in the pond behind the house.  Pops was not happy with the otter because they were eating his fish.  But he sure did enjoy watching them play and then proceeded to declare that he would one day like to be an otter.  I am trying to capure the bitter cold of the season in these photos but am probably failing miserably.  Having taken a photography class this fall, I am experimenting with my camera.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! It makes me want to change my background now. All you need now is some blogamation snow falling! :)

    ReplyDelete