What I Believe

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cooking with Emma Jane

Emma Jane is having her friends over this evening for movie night.  Tonight they are watching all the episodes of Doll House, a series on television.  Emma Jane wanted to have some appetizers for her friends so she is serving them some of the olive sandwiches I made earlier today.  She is also making homemade pita chips because I refused to pay $3.50 for a small bag when I could get two bags of pita bread for 2.50

Her recipe can be found at Allrecipes.  I like Allrecipes because it has a recipe box of my favorite recipes online. 

I had to take some pictures of her cooking while listening to Louis Armstrong on her portable  record player wearing an apron.  She is a vintage kind of girl. 
Brushing the tops with olive oil
so cute in the vintage apron
the album cover to some great music

Spreading with olive oil





Playing Louis Armstrong


Thank you Emma Jane for a fun day with you. I will miss you when you go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment